By Joe Sullivan
Simply because most folks should not have the luxurious of sitting down uninterrupted for hours at a time to benefit Flash, this 10 Minute consultant specializes in the main frequently used gains, masking them in classes designed to take 10 mins or much less to accomplish.
Read Online or Download 10 Minute Guide to Macromedia Flash 5 PDF
Similar design & graphics books
@HEADLINE = exhibit Me Macromedia Flash MX deals readers a quick, visible solution to research Flash MX, remedy difficulties, and get paintings performed! @BULLET = step by step directions with accompanying visuals calls for much less time studying and extra time studying this well known net authoring software program. @BULLET = Over 1 million Flash MX clients.
* 50 cool ideas that might take your Flash animations to the following point. comprises themes akin to Simulating a 3D dice, growing an Explosion, development Letters from an photographs, Making Mono Clips Sound Like Stereo, making a 3D Morph, Triggering Speech Bubbles, development a User-response shape, placing a Flash motion picture onto a PDA.
Эта книга расскажет читателям все, что требуется для создания интерактивных приложений с Flash Catalyst CS5.
* contains views from either conventional broadcast animators and professional Flash animators. * presents details on pitfalls to prevent and the place to discover extra assets on Flash, animation, and tv creation. * filled with information, ideas, and case reports from outlets at the innovative of Flash improvement.
- Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Digital Classroom
- Special Edition Using Adobe(R) Illustrator(R) 10
- Foundation ActionScript Animation: Making Things Move!
- Adobe Flash Platform from Start to Finish: Working Collaboratively Using Adobe Creative Suite 5
- Macromedia Flash MX ActionScript for Fun and Games
Extra info for 10 Minute Guide to Macromedia Flash 5
You can go even higher, up to 2,000%, by entering your own numbers. 51 LESSON 8 The Flash Stage In this lesson, you will learn about Stage elements, and how to use guides such as grids and rulers to position your objects on the stage. You will be introduced to Stage design. UNDERSTANDING THE FLASH STAGE The Flash 5 stage can be customized to best suit your purposes. This is particularly helpful as your movies and sets of shapes become more complex. Learning how to customize your stage will help you align objects with one another, position them precisely where you want them on the stage, fine-tune object size, and develop and change the background.
A grid box then covers the entire stage. The grid snap works basically the same way as the ruler snap. One big difference is that there are many more places to which to snap, or set, your objects. To use the grid for alignment, make sure the Snap to Grid selection is checked. Choose View, Grid, Snap to Grid. When you select an object, and the snap is on, a circle appears within the object near the cursor. This circle indicates where the object will snap to the grid. 3 shows an object about to snap to the grid.
21 LESSON 3 Drawing Images in Flash In this lesson, you will learn how to draw lines, curves, and shapes such as ovals, circles, and rectangles. You will also learn how intersection of lines and shapes can change a Flash 5 object. LINES The two primary tools for drawing straight lines in Flash 5 are the Line tool and the Pencil tool. NEW TERM Tool Strokes: Tool strokes are lines made with the Line and Pencil tool strokes. To use the Pencil tool, select it by clicking its icon in the toolbox or by pressing Y.