By Antonio De Donatis
Macromedia's structure is sort of a chest choked with preciousjewels, and this e-book is kind of easily the main to open it! certainly one of themost very important instruments supplied with Flash is the Macromedia ComponentArchitecture: a framework of parts written in ActionScript 2,based on demonstrated layout styles, that gives a wealth offunctionality you could simply bolt directly to your Flash functions whendesired. this may prevent an incredible period of time duringapplication improvement and assist you increase the standard of yourcode. what is extra, the resource code is integrated, so if you cannot findthe part you wish in the part structure, you canjust regulate latest elements to create your individual! professional Flashdeveloper and writer Antonio De Donatis can provide every thing you needto grasp Flash parts. within the first half, he exhibits you ways thearchitecture works, easy methods to create powerful component-basedapplications, and the way to create your individual customized parts fromwhat's already supplied. the second one half exhibits how XML can be utilized toeffectively describe and dynamically create not just unmarried componentinstances, yet complete purposes in response to any variety of components.The final a part of the booklet is a entire connection with utilizing allof the parts already on hand within the Macromedia ComponentArchitecture. It features a particular bankruptcy devoted to every one of theUI elements like easy utilization, part administration, customization,and sensible examples exhibiting utilization of every part.
Read or Download Advanced Actionscript Components: Mastering the Flash Component Architecture PDF
Similar design & graphics books
@HEADLINE = express Me Macromedia Flash MX deals readers a quick, visible strategy to study Flash MX, remedy difficulties, and get paintings performed! @BULLET = step by step directions with accompanying visuals calls for much less time interpreting and extra time studying this renowned internet authoring software program. @BULLET = Over 1 million Flash MX clients.
* 50 cool ideas that may take your Flash animations to the following point. comprises issues comparable to Simulating a 3D dice, developing an Explosion, construction Letters from an photos, Making Mono Clips Sound Like Stereo, making a 3D Morph, Triggering Speech Bubbles, construction a User-response shape, placing a Flash motion picture onto a PDA.
Эта книга расскажет читателям все, что требуется для создания интерактивных приложений с Flash Catalyst CS5.
* contains views from either conventional broadcast animators and professional Flash animators. * offers info on pitfalls to prevent and the place to discover extra assets on Flash, animation, and tv creation. * choked with counsel, options, and case stories from retailers at the innovative of Flash improvement.
- The Artist's Guide to GIMP: Creative Techniques for Photographers, Artists, and Designers
- Focal Easy Guide to Macromedia Flash 8: For New Users and Professionals
- Macromedia Flash MX 2004 for Dummies
Additional info for Advanced Actionscript Components: Mastering the Flash Component Architecture
The constructor of the Vogon class is executed once automatically to initialize the only component instance in the movie. As a result, the Output panel will open to show the following text: creating an instance of the Vogon Component Our first example shows us that the component mechanism provides a neat separation between code and visual representation. Not only is the ActionScript code included in a separated file, but also no ActionScript code is required inside the Flash document to execute the code in the component’s class.
6. Select the redVogon component instance on the stage and repeat the previous process to set its My Color parameter to the color red (#FF0000). 7. as file and replace the existing code with the following: trace("the color of the component instances has now been set at design time"); After testing the movie again, a message in the Output window will say the following: the color of the component instances has now been set at design time That message highlights that the blueVogon instance will be displayed in blue and the redVogon instance in red.
Event objects are implemented as instances of the built-in Object class, which is a dynamic class. If an object is based on a dynamic class, you are able to add properties to it at runtime, a feature that can be very handy when implementing event objects. poem = pBuffer; dispatchEvent(eventObject); As you can see, we initially create the event object with the two mandatory properties (type and target) and then we add another property that stores information associated with the specific event (the value of the myPoem property, which is stored in the pBuffer variable).