By Rob Cameron, Jit Ghosh
Silverlight Recipes: A Problem-Solution procedure is your functional spouse to constructing wealthy, interactive internet functions with Microsoft's most recent expertise. This publication tackles universal difficulties and situations that on-the-job builders face each day by way of revealing code and unique suggestions. you will fast be capable to combine real-world, functioning code into your purposes - and keep hours of coding time.
Read Online or Download Silverlight Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach PDF
Best design & graphics books
@HEADLINE = exhibit Me Macromedia Flash MX deals readers a quick, visible strategy to study Flash MX, remedy difficulties, and get paintings performed! @BULLET = step by step directions with accompanying visuals calls for much less time analyzing and extra time studying this well known net authoring software program. @BULLET = Over 1 million Flash MX clients.
* 50 cool recommendations that may take your Flash animations to the subsequent point. contains subject matters resembling Simulating a 3D dice, growing an Explosion, construction Letters from an photographs, Making Mono Clips Sound Like Stereo, making a 3D Morph, Triggering Speech Bubbles, development a User-response shape, placing a Flash motion picture onto a PDA.
Эта книга расскажет читателям все, что требуется для создания интерактивных приложений с Flash Catalyst CS5.
* comprises views from either conventional broadcast animators and pro Flash animators. * offers details on pitfalls to prevent and the place to discover extra assets on Flash, animation, and tv construction. * filled with assistance, strategies, and case stories from retailers at the leading edge of Flash improvement.
- Real World Adobe InDesign CS4
- Macromedia Flash 8 @work : projects and techniques to get the job done
- Focal Easy Guide to Macromedia Flash 8: For New Users and Professionals
Additional info for Silverlight Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach
Also, the web site properties includes a Silverlight Applications tab that links the Silverlight project to the web site, copying the output to the default ClientBin folder, but you can customize the location in the web site. After the project is created, if you go into the web site’s properties dialog and click the Silverlight Applications tab, you will see the Change button, which allows you to specify that you would like to use configuration specific folders. xap file to a configuration-specific (debug, release, or custom configuration) subfolder of the build’s target folder (ClientBin) or simply copy the chosen build configuration (debug or release) into ClientBin directly.
Install the Silverlight Tools to enable development of Silverlight 3 in Visual Studio 2008. The installation will want you to close any conflicting application such as Internet Explorer; otherwise, a reboot may be required. At the same URL, another tool is available called Deep Zoom Composer. This tool allows developers to prepare images for use with the Deep Zoom feature in Silverlight 3. Deep Zoom allows users to explore collections of super-high-resolution imagery, from a 2- or 3-megapixel shot from a digital camera to gigapixel scans of museum pieces, all without waiting for huge file downloads.
Expression Blend 3 is a great tool for designing Silverlight 3 UIs. xaml and selecting Open in Expression Blend from the context menu. Visual Studio 2010 will include a fully interactive design surface for Silverlight 3 applications. Expression Blend 3 provides rich designer support that includes drag-and-drop control editing, visual creation of animation timelines, and a rich properties window. Unlike Expression Blend 2 SP1, Expression Blend 3 includes full IntelliSense support as well. Figure 1-9 shows the beginnings of a Silverlight media player rendered in Expression Blend 3.